The driver currently installed on your computer is outdated. The copier currently added to your computer will have to be removed and re-added using an updated driver. Jump to the bottom of the page to download and install the drivers attached, then follow the instructions below to delete the copier and re-add it with an updated driver.
Note: These instructions will also work to add a copier to a computer on Mac OS Sierra (10.12) and above.
8. If the "Use" option at the bottom says "Generic PostScript Printer" drop down the menu and choose "Select Software..."
9. In the top right corner’s search box type Toshiba.
10. If you are adding a color copier, select "TOSHIBA ColorMFP." If you are adding a black and white copier, select “TOSHIBA MonoMFP” from the list and click [OK] Do not click on the one that says X7 or you will receive a filter error.
11. Click the [Add] button followed by the [OK] button to complete the installation.
12. If “Unable to verify the printer on your network” press “Continue”
13. Change “Finisher” to Saddle Stitch Finisher (If available).
14. Change “External LCF” to installed. (If available).
15. Click [OK]
Setup is now complete. Please try doing a test print following instructions for printing.