1. Download and install ActivInspire from Promethean's website. A download link will be sent to your e-mail. (Choose Mac for the operating system, and enter the required information such as your name, e-mail, and role to receive the link.)
2. Download and install ActivDriver.
3. Restart your computer after installing both of the programs.
4. On your Macbook, visit System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility (or use the Spotlight tool to search for Accessibility). Enable ‘activhardwareservice’.
5. After completing the above steps, verify that the Promethean board cable is connected to your laptop with the board light lit up to a solid white light. Click on the Promethean logo on the top right of your screen, select Calibrate. It is recommended to use the 25 points (Precision) calibration option for the first time. 5 points (quick) will be used to recalibrate the board every now and then. Use the ActivPen to tap on the center of each cross that appears on the board to complete the installation process.
A detailed document on this process is also attached below.